FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My first blog

Hmmm, what do I say? Well I've read lots of other blogs from friends, and people that inspire me. I've been struggling with many different things in my life (my weight, finances, marriage, etc.) What can I say other than "Life" has been quite a challenge for me. But God has kept me safe and the challenges have only made me that much stronger. So I thought maybe it would be good to express it here. And hey, I'm sure sometime down the road I'll look back and see the changes and progress I've made and realize that life isn't always as bad as it seems. So, as my blog title says... I am "Keeping My Eyes on the Prize". Well, thats it for now. I'll be back posting more later. FOR SURE!

0 comments:

Fitness Tip of the Day