FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I AM PSYCHED!!!! YEAH!!!



Hey everyone! Well, I did it today! I'm so psyched! I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about how and why I've been struggling with weight loss and staying motivated. WELL... I finally figured it out... for some reason I have this rebellion complex... I seem to do better being accountable to myself than relying on other people for accountability. I don't know why... but when I rely on someone else (ie, friends, husband, etc.) something inside me makes me want to rebel. WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH ME?? Anyway... I am psyched BECAUSE I finally decided that I need to be accountable to ME! I created my vision today and set all sorts of goals for myself. Daily goals, monthly goals and future goals. I'm going to keep my vision and goals right in front of me every day too! I am SO looking forward to each day and reaching each daily goal. And before I know it, one month will have gone by and I will have reached my monthly goal. Next year is going to be my year. WATCH OUT EVERYONE! By July 2009 I am going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! And THEN... watch out fitness world! I WILL BE THE NEXT FITNESS/WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS STORY!!!!

Love you guys and thank you for being my inspiration too!!!

~ CC

My Daily Goals

My Daily Goals

· Lose at least 1 lb per week, strive for 3lbs per week

· Drink at least 1 gallon of water per day

· Do cardio at least 5 times per week

· Do weight resistant exercise at least 3 times per week

· Exercise for 3 weeks straight

· Eat healthy daily allowances from each food group

· Take my supplements on a regular basis

· Record weekly measurements and weight

· Record daily food/fluid/supplement intake

My Monthly Goals

· Weigh 187 lbs by January 14th

· Wear a size 12 jeans comfortably by end of January

· Weigh 177 lbs by February 14th

· Weigh 167 lbs by March 14th

· Start a running program by end of March

· Weigh 157 lbs by April 14th

· Wear a size 10 pair of jeans comfortably by the end of April

· Weigh 147 lbs by May 14th

· Run5k by end of May

· Weigh 137 lbs by June 14th

· Wear a size 8 pair of jeans comfortably by the end of June

· Weigh 127 lbs by July 14th

· Maintain around 127 lbs every month there after

· Wear a size 6 pair of jeans comfortably by the end of July

My Future Goals

· Have tummy tuck to remove lose abdominal skin

· Hire Personal Trainer to prepare for a fitness competition

· Compete in a Fitness competition

· Obtain my Personal Training Cert

· Train, Motivate and Inspire other people to reach their fitness goals




4 comments:

Darla said...

Hi Carolyn

Awesome read!!!! Right on REALISTIC goal setting for yourself. Your accountability share is so candid and also zeros in on what is absolutely true...

thanks for being such an inspiration...

I look forward to watching your progress

Stay Healthy
Darla

Kelly Olexa said...

YOU ARE GOING TO KILL IT GIRL!! YOU KNOW IT!! I'M RIGHT HERE CHEERING YOU ON!! We will be posting hawt progress pics in our cute bikinis for summer of 2009!! WOOT!!

;-)
KO

erin21 said...

hey, just ran over your blog. the ONLY person that can be accountable for you IS you! i learned that this year. i've asked people to help me out...doesn't work so well. happy to see you put God first too. do that and everything else will fall into place.

Matthew 6:33, right?
keep up the good work and attitude.

e

Kim said...

WOO HOO! Stay positive..you will reach your goals!!!!

Fitness Tip of the Day