FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Twas the day after Christmas...

Well hello hello!!! As you can see I haven't posted lately. The hustle and bustle of Christmas and well... you know LIFE has kept me quite busy. BUT... that didn't stop me from taking another step towards my goals. TODAY was my first day back inside a GYM! Yes, I said INSIDE a GYM. LOL! :) I joined our local Golds Gym and I LOVE IT! The gym is fairly new, so I have the luxury of working out on new equipment and hey, get this... they have a cardio theater that looks like a real movie theater... with theater lighting, big screen, the whole sha-bang!! I didn't go in there today though. Instead I went to the gym that is LADY's only (so cool) and did 55 minutes of cardio while watching talk shows. Ha ha! Then I happily went out to the big gym area where all of the other people were (mostly guys... woooweeeeeee!) and worked on my legs. I was so psyched to find out that my strength really hasn't changed much. I did 4 sets on the leg press machine ending at 260lbs for 12 reps!!! Yeah!!!! And then did the usual leg extension & leg curl exercises... but forgot to do calves DARN IT! Then finished off with some ab crunches and ab twists on the ball. I had so much fun working out today and I love the atmosphere in the gym! What can I say... I started my new years a few days early. :) I am really looking forward to going again tomorrow. Yipee!!! Well, I hope you all had a nice Christmas. Mine was wonderful!

'til later!
~ CC

1 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

I am so jealous that you have a Gold's Gym!! I have a dream to open up my own Golds some day. ha ha We'll see.
;-) Keep it up girl!!!
KO

Fitness Tip of the Day