FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 - My Year to Shine!

Hey everyone! I know its been a while since I blogged. I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs, but writing my own... well as you can see, I tend to take a little while getting around to it. ANYWAY... I wanted to let you all know that 2009 has started off GREAT so far. Actually, I got a kick start on 2009 the day after Christmas. I've been consistently going to my local Golds Gym and THANK GOD for my husband. He has been wonderful with helping me train. He has been such a motivation for me!!! So, needless to say, my workouts have been AWESOME since Christmas. Now I need to start being more disciplined with my diet. I've been slacking with my food choices. They haven't been extremely bad... Ok ok... with the exception of the last week or so... yeah, I've indulged in some fast food, large breakfasts consisting of pancakes, french toast, scrapple... BAD BAD BAD!!! So, today I start back on eating clean. I know that my workouts are going great and I have my hunger back for working out. So thats a positive thing. Now I will incorporate eating clean. I WILL reach my goal by July 2009! I am so excited!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

0 comments:

Fitness Tip of the Day