FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Caught the fitness bug!

Yes, I did! I caught the fitness bug. Since I started working out on a consistent basis on Dec. 26th, I am finally waking up every morning thinking about my exercise plan for that day and what foods I will eat and how good I feel already! I am officially addicted to exercising every day and following a low glycemic index food plan. I have so far to date lost 4.2 lbs in 14 days time. That is 2.1 lbs per week. WOW!!! In those 14 days I have increased my cardio to one hour and have been doing high reps, low weight resistance exercises. I've also been using a program on my iPhone called Lose It which has been GREAT for me! It is doing exactly what it says it does. I use it to keep track of what I eat and my exercise. So far I have been eating enough calories and burning off enough calories to lose 2 lbs per week. So, now I have 17 more days and 7 lbs to go to reach my next goal of 187 lbs. I can do it! I WILL DO IT!!!

1 comments:

Abby said...

Way to go!! I was looking at your goals, I love how you have them weekly, monthly and future. And the really cool thing is, you are accomplishing them! Keep up the good work!

Fitness Tip of the Day