FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay! I've reached my first goal... almost!

Hey hey!!! I can't believe it! I actually reached my first goal. Tomorrow will mark 21 days straight going to the gym! WOOHOO!!! The fitness habit has technically set in. As they say, it takes 21 days to form a habit and I did it! Yay!! I am so proud of me! Now to reach my next goal and keep going from there! I WILL be at 187lbs by February 14th! Say it with me people! GO CAROLYN! GO CAROLYN! GO CAROLYN!

3 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME!! KEEP IT UP GIRL!! WOO-HOO!!

;-)
KO

Abby said...

Hi! I'm glad I found your blog. Congrats on reaching your goal!! How is your next one coming along?

Abby said...

Hi Carolyn, Thanks for the compliments. I WILL be praying for you! You are smart to not get on the scale. Sometimes it's best to do what you know you need to do and trust that the results will follow! The blessing actually comes from being "obedient"! Are you hoping to compete this year?

Fitness Tip of the Day