FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Monday, February 16, 2009

2 lbs shy of meeting my Feb. Goal??? I'LL TAKE IT!!!

Wooohoooo!!!!!! I am so happy. I am now officially under the 190's. Sunday morning I weighed in at 189.4! I lost 3lbs since last week. My trainer is so happy with me! So happy that she kicked my butt for an hour! She had me do a supersetting, circuit training, kick Carolyn's butt workout! OUCH! My lats are sore today (among other things). She wanted to give me a cheat meal this week for my reward. But I told her I wasn't ready for one... mentally I'm just not ready. I've been doing so good sticking to the plan that I'm afraid that one cheat meal will mess it up. So, we are going to do the cheat meal next week. *sigh* Well... its late and I'm going to bed. But I just had to share!!!

*hugs*

3 comments:

*ANA* said...

congrats girl!!!!! keep up the good work!

*ANA* said...

good job girl! congrats on meeting anf getting cdloser to your goals

Nerd Girl said...

i am the same way! i am scared to have a cheat meal because im afraid its going to trigger more cheat meals. as long as i know that i technically can have one if i want..i will just keep putting it off until im comfortable. Congrats on meeting some goals!! your awesome!!

Fitness Tip of the Day