FOCUS

FOCUS

My Weight Tracker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

World Physique Transformation of the month



YES... this is the new progress pics you see above... whatcha think??? I am so amazed at the changes my body has made! WOW!!!

Anyway lets get to the main discussion... As you can see by the title, the topic of my blog today is World Physique Transformation of the month. Why you ask? Because I've been chosen!!! WOOHOOO!! I just finished my interview today. Wow, there sure are a lot of questions. But I hope that my story can inspire other people in their journey to being healthy and living healthy. I'm not sure when the story will post. But keep an eye out for it. Here is the link to their page. I will also post the story once it gets published.

http://worldphysique.com

And if you're interested, feel free to join the social community. Its great! There are a lot of people willing to help and motivate you to reach your goals.

http://community.worldphysique.com

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! You look fabulous!

Liimu said...

WOW! Congrats, Carolyn! You deserve it! Keep up the great work!!!

Fitness Tip of the Day